I cleaned out my small painting storage yesterday and found a few pieces that I really loved, which, for whatever reason, have not yet found homes.
Which means that you win, because I decided to mark those pieces with special pricing, in the hopes of them finding good homes.
Adopting a painting is a great way to being love and smiles into your home. And there's no litter box cleaning, poop patrol, or pasture picking involved.
Complete info is here.
Enjoy your weekend and thank you so much for your interest in my artwork,
Saturday, November 28, 2015
All the Dog-a-Days Ever......
- Small Paintings + Special Pricing = Small Business...
- I'm Thankful for Passion
- Holiday Specials
- Family Outing, nearly finished!
- Truffle and Peppermint
- Playmobil SuperGirl (or convict with cape, dependi...
- What's a Little Mud, Reworked
- In Process Detail, Family Outing
- Lying in Wait
- Win This Painting
- November 2015 Studio Newsletter
- Full Circle
- Nest II (da Vinci)
- Champion, Inspired by American Pharoah
- Chippie II, A Chipmunk on Copper
- Chippie I, A Chipmunk Painting
- November Desktop Calendar
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2014 (171)
- ► 2013 (215)
- ► 2012 (215)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (212)
- ► 2009 (215)
- ► 2008 (235)
- ► 2007 (248)