Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl


"Daddy's Little Girl, 8" x 10", Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, depicting a Vizsla pup working on growing into her legs, available for $469 to the first one asking nicely. Inquiries may come to me.

Busy day at the easel - and now I'm off to edit my book. There's always something new to work on around these parts!

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

More & More Journalling

In January 2011 we'll start the winter session of Children's Creative Journalling. Classes meet every 2 weeks, on Sundays, from 1-2:30, at Little Monsters Toy Shop in Lake Orion.

We'll be doing fun projects like collage, stamping, printing, 3D page extensions and color mixing.

Wanna learn some journal techniques yourself? GrownUp Journalling will meet two Thursday evening's, January 20th & 27th.

Wait - it gets better - Pat McGraw, renowned artist, bookmaker and all around wonderful person, will be teaching a book making class on Thursday, January 13th - I'll be there, learning how to make my own journals. You are welcome to come, too, and get your creativity primed for the journalling classes.

For additional information on any of the above please email me.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......