Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nova, A Painted Sketch


 

Detail of "Nova," commissioned sketch of a black lab, image approximately 7" x 5", roughly centered on a 10" x 8" piece of multimedia artboard. This little guy (well, in reality I suppose he's pretty solid and not so little at all!) is headed to a new home next week.

 
I also spent some time journalling today, trying out a few new materials and working off inspirations found onpinterest.

 
So many ideas, so little time!

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork,
Kim
 
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......