Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Enormously Huge News



Remember The Big Secret Painting From This Summer?

It was the artwork for this coming year's Kentucky Derby.

You can see my finished painting here, order a signed poster here, and read the official press release here.

Saying this is an honor is an understatement. It is more tremendous than anything I ever could have imagined.

And I would not ever have even been a candidate were it not for the love and support of an incredible network of friends and family. I've had a fan club from the very beginning and mentors who were always generous with ideas and inspiration. Add in a little old fashioned elbow grease, and something marvelous was bound to happen eventually.

I still can't believe I'm going to The Kentucky Derby! As the artist! Pinch me! 

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork,
Warmly, Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......