Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Salvador Doggie

"Salvador Doggie (Sal)," 24" x 48", acrylics, charcoal and ink on panel, featuring my newest muse, a rescued mixed breed. Details and in process pics are on Facebook, and I think the color there is far more representative of the painting. This piece is $1499, a total deal for the giant serving of joy it will bring, and that price includes shipping inside the US (I also ship worldwide for a small fee) - inquiries may always come to me.

Sal joined our family over the weekend. He came via a rescue organization and we know nothing about his past except that whoever it was who dumped him lost out big. He's a dear rat terrier mix with the brightest eyes and a wiggle butt who goes from 100mph to stop at the sign of a lap. Or a cookie.

Didn't take him long to hit my easel, and I think his portrait sits as a great example of what I could do with your dog..... just think about it, then reach out if it's something you think you want to pursue!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

WORKSHOPS:

"Color-iffic," Montague, Michigan (near Grand Rapids), September 8-9th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Korrine Rodgers.

"Getting Fresh," Mt. Pleasant, SC, September 23-25th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Kathy Sweeney.


"Color-iffic", 2 days, Crooked Tree Art Center, Traverse City, MI, October 8-9, 2016. Click here for further information or to enroll.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......