Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, June 11, 2007


“Jewel,” 5x7, mixed breed dog portrait in acrylic on canvasboard, private collection (thank you!!).

Jewel lived a life packed with love, and you can tell by the contentment oozing from her grin. I enjoyed painting her face, with her dark rimmed eyes and faded mask. The contrasts were fun to work up, and while they may appear flat on your monitor, this painting sings with blues and violets and apricots.

Commissioning your own dog-a-day pet portrait can’t get any easier (or at least I’d like to think of it that way – please let me know how I might improve things!). You simply send your photos (digital ones to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com , printed photos to 346 N Anderson, Lake Orion, MI 48362), and wait your turn. I acknowledge receipt of materials and provide an anticipated window of time (usually a week’s span) where I’ll create your painting.

Thanks as always for looking.
And for sharing these paintings with your friends and family,
Kim

Kimberly Kelly Santini
http://www.turtledovedesigns.com/
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings

http://www.paintingadogaday.com/
come. sit. stay.
enjoy the art.

Founding member of the Canine Art Guild
http://www.canineartguild.com/
the gateway to canine art on the web
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......