Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cody, Blue Merle Sheltie


"Cody," 8" square, commissioned pet portrait of a blue merle sheltie, private collection (THANK YOU!). As always, inquiries, including how you can get your own Dog-a-Day painting, may come to me.
 
I painted today in a deep fog, I suspect complicated by the lethal combination of cold medicine and a hearty mashed potato overdose. Cody, with his great markings, was the perfect antidote.
 
I'm ready for a serious nap right now.
 
But I'll be back tomorrow, with a new painting.
Thanks as always for sharing these portraits and following along!
Kim
www.turtledovedesigns.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......