Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Studio Newsletter

I've just sent out the studio newsletter via email.

If you are not subscribed and would like to be (heck, it's free, and while my signup here says it's bi-weekly, I really only send something every couple months), use the "Fetch" button to the right. If you would like to simply view the newsletter first (and then decide to subscribe!), please visit here.

Thanks so much for your support!

Now I'm off to the used book sale at my library. See what treasures I can bring home!
~~Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......