Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Still Life and Some Dog Treats


Nestled amongst my kids' artwork and the real dog treats sits my painting "Three Bones." This piece is available in this beautiful custom frame for $309, or if you would prefer just the panel, $269.

Email me if you are interested.

There's more about "Three Bones" on the Painting a Dog a Day blog. In the time since her creation in March 2008, this painting has participated in many exhibitions and events.

Frankly I am surprised she doesn't have a home yet. I'm certain the right one will come about eventually, though. They always do.

She sure would make for a darling Valentine's gift (hint hint).

Meanwhile, thanks, as always, for supporting my artwork!
Kim

PS We're in the homestretch here with respect to this month's 10% newly booked commissions. The project has to be booked during this January, but can happen any time during 2011. Shoot me an email if you are interested! I booked 9 new portraits last week - let's see if we can't match that this one!!

Teaching

Not sure how this happened, but tonite I am teaching a grownUPs Journalling class, on Sunday I'm running Creative Journalling for my horde of kids, and Monday I'll be leading an acrylics painting workshop for adults.

Yikes!

I'll need a break after all this just to simmer with the inspiration and ideas that always spark when I get the chance to work with others.

Guess that mean's I've just raised the bar for myself next week, eh?
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......