Fairy Doors are popping up everywhere around Lake Orion!
This is the latest magical site, a crabapple tree nestled amidst a swath of green, festooned with ribbons and beads, sprinkled with fairy dust and other magic.
It just appeared, out of thin air, when the family was away. Rumor has it that the children have been performing fairy welcoming rituals in their garden at dusk for the last month or so.
And this fairy family definitely has a sense of humor - there is a Lego Storm Trooper and Chewbacca figure set into the walkway "Hotel Hell" style.
Do you believe?
PS What kind of dogs do you think fairies have?
Friday, July 15, 2011
All the Dog-a-Days Ever......
- ► 2017 (121)
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (198)
- ► 2014 (171)
- ► 2013 (215)
- ► 2012 (215)
- Maggie, A Lesson Painting, Part III
- Where To Go?
- Saratoga Springs
- The Barn Manager
- Maggie, A Lesson Painting, Part II
- Maggie, A Lesson Painting, Part I of III
- Visiting the Spa
- Momma and Me
- You Are My Sunshine, A Lesson Painting, Part II of...
- You Are My Sunshine, A Lesson Painting
- Great Expectations, A Lesson Painting, Part II of ...
- Great Expectations, A Lesson Painting
- The Shibas
- Dragon Slayer
- Open Up and Say..... ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Ki...
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2010 (212)
- ► 2009 (215)
- ► 2008 (235)
- ► 2007 (248)