Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Dagan


 

"Dagan," 4" x 6", commissioned portrait of my favorite kind of kitty to paint - calico! -  acrylic on panel, private collection (THANK YOU!).

 
Actually, I can't really say that calicos are my actual favorites, because I also totally dig on painting black cats. And all the stripes in tabbys are so much fun. And white kitties that aren't really white - they are pink and yellows and lavenders. And then there are seal points and tuxedos and multi-toed and manxes (love those tailless butts) and .....

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork,
Kim
 



Commissions & Inquiries

 
I always accept commissions - it's just a matter of how far out I am scheduled.

 
As of this posting, I am booking daily portraits for early December of this year. My cutoff date for holiday gifts is December 15th. 

 
But never fear! If you want to gift a portrait and my calendar is full, may I suggest a gift certificate?! These go over really well because the recipient can be involved in the process.

 
Meanwhile, just as an FYI (because inquiries are coming in faster than I can respond):

 
Sketches start at $49
Paintings start at $209

 
All work is priced based on complexity of design and overall size.

 
I promise to respond to your emails as quickly as possible, in the order received.

 
Thanks so much for your patience!
 
 
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......