Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Curtain Call


Curtain Call, 12" x 1", portrait of a pair of kitties, done in acrylics on a museum quality panel. Warm, warm thanks to Dog a Day fan EW for her laughable series of photos that inspired this painting. $599 to the first asking nicely.

NOTE: Thanks to all who submitted title suggestions for this painting! I think you done good!!


Wow, but did I have a blast reading all your title suggestions for yesterday's painting!! Between FB comments and direct emails, I had well over 200 entries! It was tough picking a winner - congratulations go to Laura Williams for her suggestion "Fiddlesticks."

So let's do this again, shall we? suggestions for today's painting can come to Facebook. If the volume is at all like yesterday's, I can't possibly respond to them all, but know that I'm reading them with a smile on my face and a box of Girl Scout cookies at hand. 

And while you are there, you can see the in-process pics of this painting, too! It wasn't an easy one - I had to remind myself of a very important lesson. Multiple times.

Thanks so much for supporting my artwork!
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......