Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Taking Flight

 
 

"Taking Flight," 8" x 10", portrait of a tri-colored Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, done in acrylics on museum quality panel, $469. Email me for purchase details.

 
Remember "Pile," the painting I was commissioned to do that was then donated to a Cavalier King Charles fundraiser? (It raised them a very nice chunk of change, by the way!) Well, my client sent me many wonderful inspiration photos and I'm slowly working through my favorites. This breed is truly a joy to paint.

 
In process pics of this guy are on Facebook.

 
And after starting this one, I realized he looks a lot likeanother piece I did nearly 5 years ago to this date starring my friend Dee Dee Murray's dog Hallie. How weird is that?

 

 
Enjoy your evening,
Kim
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......