Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Squirreley

FINISHED!! "Squirreley," roughly 20" square, acrylics on panel, featuring a curious and fearless squirrel, larger than life, literally and figuratively. And I promise she won't eat your insulation or chew through the cable line - she's very well behaved.

Squirreley needs a loving home - if you think it's yours, let me know (I'm happy to set up payment plans). She is $999 which includes complimentary shipping and handling inside the US. Inquiries may always come to me.

I might have been spotted in my pajamas this morning on the side of the road, cutting wildflowers before the rain came in. The things we do for art, right? At least I brushed my teeth first!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......