Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008


"Green Glass Bunny," from the "Tags, Toys & Treasures" series, 8" square, still life painting of a glass rabbit, $199 to the first buyer. Inquiries to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .

I'm waiting to hear back from a client about her portraits, but meanwhile my eyes fell on this little guy, who was tucked into a small pot of irish moss here in the studio. He asked to be painted, and I was happy to oblige.

This is a little (vaseline?) glass paperweight that I purchased several years ago because it reminded me of my Aunt June, who collects paperweights. Her home is sparkles with prisms and shafts of reflected light and color - visits were always full of sheer eye candy. I liked how the studio lights converged on this bunny and threw shadows of differing color in all directions. He was wonderfully fun to paint.

And he'll brighten a spot in someone's home, I am certain.

I promise to share the other portraits - dog ones! - when I hear back from my client.

Thanks for your time in looking at and forwarding these paintings to your friends and family,
Talk to you soon!
Kim


Kimberly Kelly Santini
http://www.turtledovedesigns.com/
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings

http://www.paintingadogaday.com/
come. sit. stay.
enjoy the art.

Founding member of the Canine Art Guild
http://www.canineartguild.com/
the gateway to canine art on the web
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......