Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Thomas the Terrier"


"Thomas the Terrier," 6" x 12", mixed breed dog portrait, acrylic on canvasboard, private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .

Something about terriers - they are so very full of life. Thomas's fur just crackles with electricity. The complimentary colors add to that effect.

Tomorrow there will be no dog-a-day painting, as I'll be prepping and packing up for the Lake Orion Flower Fair. If you are going to be in the area, please stop by and say hello. My booth will be just south of the Broadway and Flint Street intersection, on Broadway near the Sagebrush Cantina. In my tent I'll have original gallery stretched canvases, paintings on canvasboard, giclees, and notecards. Even better - bring a friend in tow - I'll have my camera on hand, and will be able to shoot reference photos and book your dog-a-day commission on the spot. I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday, returning to the studio and painting daily portraits after I catch my breath, which should be on Tuesday.

Thanks also for sharing these paintings with your friends and family.
Have a great weekend!
Kim


Kimberly Kelly Santini
http://www.turtledovedesigns.com/
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings

http://www.paintingadogaday.com/
come. sit. stay.
enjoy the art.

Founding member of the Canine Art Guild
http://www.canineartguild.com/
the gateway to canine art on the web
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......