Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NEW! Etsy Store


One of my favorite unsold paintings from 2008, "Lashes & Corkscrews," 5" x 8", acrylic on canvasboard, depicting a tobiano buckskin curly horse, $289. Inquiries to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com (but read further on how you can get a special deal on this painting!).

Now it's ridiculously easy to browse my painting archives. All you have to do is visit my Etsy store. Etsy has a Shopping Cart (so you can pile it high with purchases from a variety of artists), is integrated with Paypal (although you may still pay by check if you prefer to), and is terribly simple to navigate.

When the week has ended, I will have listed almost 100 of my favorite (UNSOLD!) paintings here, grouped loosely by subject matter. During 2009 I'll update the shop regularly, and add non-Dog-a-Day pieces as a bonus, thus making it easy to search for that perfect gift.

Watch my daily postings for announcements, promotions and discount codes. If you do not receive the Dog-a-Day emails (i.e. my daily postings), visit the project blog for tips on training your email to fetch them.

As a thank you for your past patronage, I'm offering 20% off Etsy Dog-a-Day store purchases made before January 31st, 2009. This offer is valid on Dog-a-Day/paintings on canvasboard both framed and unframed - it does not apply to giclees and gallery stretched canvases and paintings on linen (although I will be happy to combine shipping on all types of items). Use discount code "DOGADAY" during checkout (in the "Message to Seller" section), and wait for a revised invoice that reflects your savings.

Send any questions you might have to me - ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com . I'll be in and out of the studio all week, but I am here, and working my way through your inquiries and emails as I slog through other computer tasks.

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my paintings with your friends and family,
Happy New Year!
Kim

Kimberly Kelly SantiniTurtledoveDesigns
websites: www.turtledovedesigns.com & www.paintingadogaday.com
etsy: http://ksantini.etsy.com
346 N Anderson, Lake Orion, MI 48362, USA
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......