Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

"Butt...." 6" x 8", acrylic on canvasboard (originally shared on August 18th, 2009), $324. Inquiries may always come to me.

I just wanted to take a minute and thank each of you for following the Painting a Dog a Day project. We are well into the 4th year of daily pet portraits, with over 800 paintings chronicled on the blog. I wouldn't have gotten past two dozen if it were not for your support.

So tomorrow when I gather round our Thanksgiving table, I'll be thinking of everyone in the Dog a Day family as well. We make a great team.

Wishing you a weekend riddled with laughter and pie.
Kim

PS I have had a client release several holiday portrait spots in early December. Let me know if you want one!!
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......