Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Liam


 

Liam," 8" x 10", commissioned pet portrait of a mixed breed, done in acrylics on a panel. Liam has the distinct honor of being my final holiday commission, and I will be delivering him later this week.
 

Liam came into my neighborhood via a rescue group that partners with my local shelter.
 

The shelter calls upon the group to foster some of their "wards." The adoptable animals spend time in a home environment, so that their caretakers better understand their personalities and needs. This creates a higher adoption success rate, and the animals are spared the stress of living for an untold amount of time in a shelter environment.
 

So Liam came from the shelter to a rescue group to my neighbor's home to my easel. And it was a perfect match on every front.
 

In process pics of Liam's portrait are on the studio facebook page.
 

Thank you so much for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim


 

Winter Break

 
The kids are out of school, which means breakfast is served at 11am and the studio is open 24/7.

 
Convenient, since we adore bacon and are planning a "homemade" Christmas.
 
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......