Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Lola


 
"Little Lola," 5" x 7", commissioned portrait of a mixed breed sweetheart, acrylic on museum quality panel, private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may come to me.
 

In process photos of this painting can be viewed on the studio's Facebook page




 

 

 
Little Lola was so happy to find a family that she toughed it out through a cough, which after a couple days turned into double pneumonia. She's healthy now, and was doubly delighted to come home from the doggy hospital to her forever home.

 
But shhh!! This painting is a surprise for Lola's family, so don't spill the beans, ok?

 
I love keeping secrets - don't you?!
Kim
 


 
Happy Pie Day!
 

In honor of Pie Day, I'm baking pot pies for everyone. 
 

Well, virtually, that is.
 

Unless you are immediate family, in which case, guess what's for dinner?!
 
 
 
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......