Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Splash, Anna and Finnigan


 

"Splash," 9" x 12", acrylic on museum quality panel, depicting a certain Princess and her rather neurotic Cattle Dog partner in crime, playing together in Paint Creek. This painting was done in acrylics on museum quality panel, and is the latest acquisition by the artist. Yes, me. I'm allowed to claim one every so often, no?

 
This is one of my favorite memories of this summer - taking Finnigan down to the creek, and watching him play water frisbee with his girl.

 
What's your favorite summer memory?

 
Kim, who is fearing the day when The Princess will be too cool to need me for anything other than a clothes allowance, but savoring and loving every single moment between now and then, including today's emergency trip to the library for "brain food"
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......