Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Perfect Nap

 

"The Perfect Nap," 6" x 8", commissioned portrait, acrylic on museum quality panel. I think this one is sold, but drop me a line if you are interested, and I'll keep you in the loop. In process images of Ben's portrait can be found onthe studio's Facebook page.

 
Ben's eyes are clouded with cataracs, his face has faded to gray, and his hearing has beome either selective or non-existent. Regardless, he's always enjoyed a good nap, and now seems to relish them even more. It seemed perfect to paint him nestled on the couch, belly up,  in his favorite position.

 
Enjoy your weekend,
Kim, who's planning on kicking back Ben style and enjoying a weekend that preceeds no looming deadlines
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......