Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, December 03, 2012

Greta


"Greta," 8" square, commissioned portrait of a mixed breed dog, acrylics on a museum quality panel, private collection (THANK YOU!). Greta's blessed her family with 18 years of love and companionship - she was well due her time on the easel. In-process photos of her portrait are available on the studio Facebook page.

There's lots more paintings where Greta came from - just shoot me an emal and we can plan your own portrait. I'm currently booking for 2013 (think Valentine's Day.....) and can deliver a gift certificate well in time for the holidays.

Fondly,
Kim, who is off to mail five holiday gift paintings to their new homes
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......