Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pile

 
 

"Pile," 12" x16", commissioned portrait of a litter of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, done in acrylics on a museum quality panel, to be available at a future date.

 
"When?" you ask. Let me tell you when.

 
This painting was commissioned with the intent of donating it to the American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel specialty show in Arizona this April. The painting will be auctioned off by Westminster's own David Frei, with the monies going into a trust that funds canine health resarch.

 
If you are interested in bidding, please let me know, and I will connect you with those putting the event together.

 
And meanwhile, many, many thanks to my big-hearted client for coordinating such a special painting!

 
In process pictures are on the studio's Facebook page.
 

Thanks so much for following along!!
Kim, who still doesn't know who she's painting tomorrow.....
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......