Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Turn Up the Heat - Finished






"Turn Up the Heat," 9" x 12", acrylics on museum quality panel, depicting dancers from Broadway Dance Company. Reproductions in poster format will be available in a couple weeks - stay tuned!


Yesterday I shared an in process detail - today I finished things up. Well, on the painting. Remember this is a fundraiser? So the next step is to design the poster, coordinate a delivery date with the printer, and then we will be ready to take orders.

And I think Anthony's head might be a bit too dark and too large.... might have to do a few adjustments.

Next up is teaching grownUPs Art Journaling. I love spending time with my favorite group of ladies!

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork,
Kim

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......