Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's Finished!!! Nestled, Detail





Detail of "Nestled," 30" x 30", acrylics on cradeled birch panel, featuring four different larger than life views of a daVinci, genius brown tabby kitten extraordinaire. This painting is hopefully headed to ArtPrize (see below) where it will be available for $3,900 to the first one asking nicely.


Here is my ArtPrize 2014 entry. Or rather, one small bit of it. 

Next up: actively focus on finding the perfect venue match for my entry. It's gotta be a space that will duly workshop his brilliance. He will accept nothing less.

I photographed the painting's progression - feel free to take a peek and add your two cents.

A limited edition of 10 gallery wrapped hand-signed reproductions on canvas will be available for pre-order next week. Let me know if you are interested - I'm talking to vendors and arranging details now.

Thanks as always for following along with my artwork,
Kim



Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......