Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Betty


"Betty," painted sketch approximately 4" wide, roughly centered on a 9" x 12" paper, depicting a sweet little Yorkie, private collection (THANK YOU). 


I can't put it off any longer. The Princess's summer vacation starts in 1-1/2 days. And while I'd like to swath her in lots of loose layers, summer temperatures have finally arrived. 

Which means I get to go swim suit shopping. Today.

Do you know how difficult it is to find age appropriate beach wear for a 13 year old? Here's hoping the stars are aligned.

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork,

PS Not sure who this embarrasses more - her or me, but she's one bra size smaller than her mother. At 13. Ouch.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......