Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Plumb Tired Out


"Exhausted," 6" x 8", Golden acrylics on an Ampersand gessobord. This painting depicts a small bean bag Madame Alexander doll, and it also reflects my energy level today. The painting is $329, including s&h inside the US. Inquiries may come to me.

This weekend was a loooooong one - The Princess danced at a convention (7 hours of class daily) then opened her dance competition season with a total of 6 dance numbers (5 done within the span of 3 hours, including costume, makeup and hair changes), running into the wee hours of the night (she did fabulously both on and off stage). 

Sunday I left the convention early because The Caped Crusader played for the lacrosse tourney league championship, his team's first game since the death of a teammate's mother (which they won while sporting purple bandannas in her memory!).

In between and in betwixt I put together this week's journaling lesson, did some volunteer work, and prepped healthy meals and snacks on the go using nothing more than a hot plate and microwave. 

Got to the easel late today, but I am proud that I made it there!

Planning to finish unpacking and laundry this evening so that tomorrow will include a longer stint with my paints!

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork!
Warmly, Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......