Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blue Gypsies


"Blue Gypsies," 12" wide, acrylics on an Ampersand gessobord, depicting a Gypsy Vanner mare and foal from my own photo archives. This painting needs a new home - added bonus? these two beautiful ladies do not need their stall mucked and no farrier or vet bills! $599 includes s&h inside the US. In process photos are here and inquires about getting your own commission or a different painting may always come directly to me

The Gypsy Ladies are one of my entries in the 2015 Equus Film Festival. This is an event relatively new to my radar, one that I hope will help me get my equine paintings in front of an equine-centric audience.

Because, truly, I am so much more than The Dog Lady. Honest to god, that's what I get called all the time.

So here's how the poster thing works - the film festival has a ginormous album of images on their Facebook page, and if you like and share mine (assuming that you do like them and do want to share them), it'll help get my paintings in front of the judges. In June the Top 10 favorites will be juried/considered for poster and marketing materials. Yes, this is rather different than the norm, but that's ok by me. It'll be fun to play by a new set of rules and see how things shake out.

So here's where you just like or share Blue Gypsies. 

I'll promo the other two paintings down the road a bit, but if you can't wait and want to hit all of them up at once, be my guest and thank you very much!


Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork!
Warmly, Kim 

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......