Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

P(e)ony

(please excuse the glare - this one is tough to photograph because of it's size and the gloomy day) IN PROCESS: "P(e)ony," 48" x 48" (yes, this little pony is larger than life!), acrylics on panel, featuring a lavender pony sprouting a tangle of pink peonies. This one can be yours for $8999, including complimentary shipping inside the US (also, as with all my work, payment plans are an option). And yes, if you love her now, you can pre-purchase - inquiries may come to me.

So my peonies aren't blooming yet, but my neighbor's are. I texted her one evening at dusk - "will you call the police if I come over in my jammies and steal some of your flowers?" Thankfully she said no, and told me to cut as many as I needed. I have the best friends!! (and the studio smells so lovely!)

Also, one rainy afternoon last week I may have been spotted picking wildflowers from a roadside ditch. Anything for art, right?!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......