Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Squeaker, in process



IN PROCESS, ABOVE the full painting, BELOW, a detail: "Squeaker," 48" x 48" x 3/4", acrylics on cradeled panel (with image painted to wrap around the sides, so no need to frame), featuring a mouse on steroids (Squeaker is 24" tall!!!) with an explosion of blooms. Squeaker is available and may be purchased or placed on layaway prior to the piece's completion. He is $8999, which includes shipping and handling inside the US. Inquiries may always come to me.

I started this one late Thursday evening, and have been painting away ever since. The flowers became therapy once I heard of the Orlando tragedy. Senseless and tragic and my heart hurts for what our world has become.

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim


Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......