Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Corgi Laugter and Big Fella (Great Dane)



FROM TOP: "Corgi Laugh," 4" x 6", corgi dog portrait, acrylic on canvasboard; "Big Fella (Great Dane)," 4" x 6", fawn great dane portrait, acrylic on canvasboard. Inquiries may always come to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .

I am whipped. Field day at the elementary school, a picnic at the middle school, a meeting with a client, a quick run to the art supply store (new brushes! is it Christmas?!), a stop at the post office to load up on stamps for next week's postcard mailing, a short visit with a good friend/brilliant artist, another stop to view a new show at a local gallery, last minute math tutoring with my teenager, a season finale soccer game (we won!! and Domenic played so well....) followed up by the teams' awards ceremony, then a quick load of laundry, a quiet dinner with my hubby (at 10pm), and a glass of wine accompanying a trial run with the aforementioned new brushes.

Tomorrow it's a different routine, but the same sort of pace.

Summertime is upon us.

Thanks, as always, for looking. And for sharing (and forwarding) these paintings onto friends and family.
I'm off for some serious shut eye -
Kim

Kimberly Kelly Santini
http://www.turtledovedesigns.com/
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings

http://www.paintingadogaday.com/
come. sit. stay.
enjoy the art.

Founding member of the Canine Art Guild
http://www.canineartguild.com/
the gateway to canine art on the web
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......