Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 2010 Newsletter

Yesterday I sent out the electronic version of the studio newsletter. In it I shared highlights of last year and outlined some of my plans for 2010. It's going to be a BIG year, not just because the paintings themselves are becoming better and better (practice makes closer to perfect), but because come August I'll be painting Dog-a-Day piece #1000. This is a major milestone.

Painting daily is a grind - I won't lie to you. But it's also the most rewarding thing I could have done for myself on so many different levels. Primarily, though, painting daily has built this Dog a Day community, a group that keeps me going literally every day.

You are all inspiring and nurturing and pretty darned amazing. Thank you for being a part of my life.

Now enough with the teary-stuff.

If you didn't get it in your email and you want to read the newsletter, here it is: http://ymlp.com/z9IhC2

I'm off to set up a still life with kewpie dolls and Fisher Price Little People dogs.

Have a gloriously colored day!
Kim
ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......