Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, June 03, 2013

A Kiss for Oklahoma

 
 

"A Kiss for Oklahoma," 6" x 6", still life painting of a Hershey Kiss, done in acrylics on museum quality panel, currently at auction. 100% of the proceeds from this painting will be donated to the Red Cross for their rescue and support efforts during the aftermath of severe weather in Oklahoma.
 

It took me a while to figure out how to support the victims of the Oklahoma tornados. I tossed around the idea of a gift certificate or a doll painting. And then in a quiet moment in the candy aisle of the grocery it suddenly came to me.

 
A kiss.
 

I'm trying out the Daily Paintworks site this time around. I've been a member here for over a year and not taken advantage of all the various features they offer, one being their auctions.
 

Please take a minute and peek at the 100+ paintings being auctioned to benefit Oklahoma. Maybe there's something you just can't live without. 

 
Auction details: starting bid $25, auction runs through 10pm EST June 10th, 2013. Bidding via Daily Paintworkssite only.

 
Thanks so much for your support and compassion,
Kim
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......