Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Angel, In Process



IN PROCESS:  "Angel," 16" x 20", commissioned life sized portrait of a bull mastiff, acrylics on museum quality panel, private collection (THANK YOU!). In process photos of Angel's portrait will be updated to Facebook as I continue working. And as always, inquiries may come to me.
 
 

Angle's Mom and I have been corresponding for 18mos, working out the details of a perfect portrait. I think we nailed it!
 

I can do the same thing for you - let's start our own conversation!
 

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......