Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Zzzzzz


 
 

"Zzzzzz," from the "Play Ball" series, 10" square, portrait of a golden retriever napping with a ball, acrylics on museum quality panel, $539 to the first asking nicely. Inquiries may come to me - please and thank you!

 
For a limited time (until next Wednesday, July 3rd), prints of "Zzzzzz" are available through my FineArtAmerica storefront.

 
In process photos were shared and much fun was had by all over on Facebook.

 
Meanwhile, if you want to see your dog translated to paint, send pics of him/her playing ball to me!! (I gotta put in the legal stuff - pics must have been taken by you and by submitting photos you are transferring rights to me only for creating derivative work from said photos and guaranteeing that such rights are yours to transfer.)

 
Thanks for supporting my artwork!
Kim
 
PSST, I have all sorts of other images available as reproductions, too, take a peek - there's over 250 to choose from!
 

PSST AGAIN, thanks to all who sent in title suggestions for Monday's painting. I had 100+ to choose from! LGs "Goofball" stuck the best - but there were many, many others that might be called into action for future pieces.!




Play Ball Prints Available

 
Click on the image below for ordering details, including pricing and other options.

Available through Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
 
Available through Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
 
Available through Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
 
Available through Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......