Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, November 01, 2013

Children's Book - A Dog Named Blue


 
 
The cover of "A Dog Named Blue," a labor of love the last couple years.
 
 
"A Dog Named Blue," my first children's book, will be available for holiday gift giving. This year.
 
Some of my fondest memories are of reading with my kids, and this book was designed for just that - snuggling in with your little one and learning the names of colors. Together.

I'm finishing up the last bit of editorial revisions, choosing paper quality, and determining binding options.
 
I'm very excited to share this book with you!!
Kim
 
About Kimberly Santini 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......