Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Lucky - Indeed!!






"Lucky," 5" x 7," acrylics on a museum quality panel, commissioned portrait featuring a terrier-chihuahua mixed breed, private collection (THANK YOU!). In process photos can be viewed here. Inquiries may come to me.



Lucky was found on the side of the road 16 years ago. Since then he has fully enjoyed life, hiking mountains, playing tug-of-war, waiting by the door for his kids to come home from school, snuggling and watching tv, digging up carrots from the garden and chasing squirrels.

His family is readying to say goodbye and relishing the days they have left together. It was my honor to paint him before his final journey. Travel safely, my friend.

Thanks as always for following along with my artwork,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......