Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Clover & Lily, In Process




IN PROCESS  "Clover & Lily," 11-1/2" x 14", acrylics on a museum quality panel, a memorial painting of our buns. In process photos here and inquiries may come to me.

It was a sad day when we discovered Clover had crossed the bridge while we were sleeping Monday night. She was such a sweetheart, gracing us with 6 years of kisses and great garden fertilizer.  

I know she's joined Lily, who passed away last February, and is now doing binkies (hopping with wild abandon, a bunny's way of showing happiness) in the great garden in the sky.

Both Clover and Lily were rescued bunnies - if you would like to help homeless rabbits, Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary is currently running a Facebook auction. You might even find something from me over there.....

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim





Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......