Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, March 07, 2014

Dance Dance Dance



"In the Wings," an 8"x10" portrait of The Princess from last year, acrylics on museum quality panel, $469. Inquiries may come to me.

I'm leaving early today for a weekend dance competition with my daughter. She has her Dream Duffel packed and I have my Art Survival Kit. 

I'll be watching for perfect moments like this (backstage at last Spring's recital) to turn into paint (and channel my inner Degas).

In the meanwhile, I've created an album of my dance paintings - proceeds from reproductions, notecards and cell phone case sales go straight into The Princess's dance fund.

And if you would like to talk about commissioning a portrait of your dancer, please, let me know.

Thanks for following along with my artwork and supporting the arts,
Kim

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......