Skip to main content

Gossamer

 


Gossamer

Gossamer, original acrylic on a cradled panel, 36”x36”x1-1/2”, sides painted so no pressing need to frame, $2900 plus s&h. I always welcome your questions (yes, I offer payment plans - details below) or simply just reach out to share some love.


Gossamer is a further exploration of a new approach to starting a piece - that being improvisational drawing. I discovered this process while playing around and building content for my students (this is the Summer of Play in my online classroom). It’s a lot like daydreaming with a tool in hand - whether that be pencil or paintbrush.


Which leads to my next point - I will be teaching how to connect pencil and paintbrush at a new in person workshop hosted by the International Society of Experimental Artists at their annual symposium. The workshop is September 18-19, 2024 in Grand Haven Michigan. You can learn more here.


Meanwhile, you can view - or purchase - Gossamer right off my website. Let me know if you would like a payment plan (30% non refundable deposit with the balance plus shipping paid in full inside 12 months time). Repeat offenders, i.e. returning collectors, please use “COLLECTOR10” at checkout for 10% off the acquisition of original artwork.


Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork.

Love you, Kim

Comments