Skip to main content

Lit From Within

 


Lit From Within

Lit From Within, original acrylic on panel, 30”x24”, $1300 plus s&h. I always welcome your questions (yes, I offer payment plans - details below). Feel free to reach out and share some love.


You know that person who walks through life with immeasurable grace? The one who knows there’s a way through no matter the facts presented, and trusts they will navigate it on their own terms? And their calm truth guides and inspires all in reach? Yeah, I know them too. 


You can view - or purchase - Lit From Within right off my websiteLet me know if you would like a payment plan (30% non refundable deposit with the balance plus shipping paid in full inside 12 months time). Repeat offenders, i.e. returning collectors, please use “COLLECTOR10” at checkout for 10% off the acquisition of original artwork.


Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork.

Love you, Kim

Comments