Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Today you get two wonderful little pet portraits. I'll let them speak for themselves.


"Sadie," 5x7, commissioned corgi pet portrait in acrylic on canvasboard.

"Derby," 6x8, commissioned grayhound pet portrait in acrylic on canvasboard.

Both of these pieces are destined as holiday gifts, and are going to a long time dog-a-day reader who has become a good friend (thank you, on both counts!).

Yes, it might seem odd to be painting holiday gifts already, but I've been booked for the year's end since July. I even went back and double booked, and based on the interest, could have triple booked. Except that wouldn't have allowed any time for sleep, and I sorta need at least a little bit of that.

So, in the days to come, you may be getting one painting. Or you might get two. Some have to be kept secret, so I cannot post them all. But trust me - I will be VERY busy here in the studio.

Good thing the holiday season gets rung in these days with Halloween chocolate. I've got a bottom drawer of my desk filled with Twix bars to keep me going. ;)

Thanks, as always, for looking.
And for sharing these paintings with your friends and family.
Enjoy the weekend!
Kim

Kimberly Kelly Santini

http://www.turtledovedesigns.com/
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings

http://www.paintingadogaday.com/
come sit stay
enjoy the art

http://www.canineartguild.com/
proud founding member of
The Canine Art Guild
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......