Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Enough of you asked, so I put it together!

I now have giclee prints available for "Wanna go for a walk?," the still life painting depicting a vintage Fisher Price Little Snoopy pull toy. The giclees are approximately 8" x 11," printed in archival inks on a beautiful artists paper, with ample white margins on all sides. Each piece will be signed in pencil in the margin. I will also personalize the giclees for free with any message you wish. Remarks are available for an additional fee (remarks would include original sketches or drawings made in the margin, thus making your giclee unique).

Giclees are $50 each, with shipping costing $12. As always, I will combine shipping on multiple purchases.

I will get these listed on my website later this week, but for now they are available directly through email inquiries - ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .

Thanks, as always, for your ideas (I do try to listen!!), and for sharing the Painting a Dog a Day journey with your friends and family.
Kim

PS The original painting is available for purchase: 12" x 16" on gallery stretched linen, $560 plus shipping & handling and any applicable Michigan sales tax. Inquiries to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .


Kimberly Kelly Santini
http://www.turtledovedesigns.com/
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings

http://www.paintingadogaday.com/
come. sit. stay.
enjoy the art.

Founding member of the Canine Art Guild
http://www.canineartguild.com/
the gateway to canine art on the web
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......