Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bored, 2 Versions of a Calico


FROM LEFT:  "Bored I (Pounce)," and "Bored II (Pounce)," each painting 6" x 8", depicting a calico in acrylic on canvasboard, $324 each. Inquiries may come to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .

BOTH SOLD.
 
This is what Pounce thought of having her portrait painted. Not terribly exciting. At least not to her. But I enjoyed myself. Thoroughly.
 
Wouldn't these two be great framed identically and hinged together? (they will be! hooray!)
 
Buy one get the other 10% off. If you are a returning client, you get 10% off both (or any other painting you choose to add to your collection, for that matter) - that's my Dog-a-Day Collector's Discount, and it's always honored.
 
Thanks as always for sharing my paintings with your friends and family.
Enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back on Monday,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......