Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ajax's Ball


"Ajax's Ball," 6" x 8", commissioned dog portrait starring a white Boxer, acrylic on canvasboard, private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may come to me.

With Ajax's Ball, I completed the grouping of Boxer portraits. I've included another image below, so that you can get a sense of how they all work together (and see my paint splattered studio floor....).
I was careful to use a variety of canvas sizes, but didn't make the paintings all matchey-matchey. They are linked because of their subject matter and style, and will be further enhanced with coordinating frames and additional photographs of the dogs. It will be a truly stunning collection, and a great tribute to the heart and character of these three rescued dogs.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss your animals and put together a special painting or two for your home. You can always contact me with your ideas.

Thanks again for sharing my paintings!
Have a great weekend, Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......