Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Spunk

"Spunk," 6" x 8", commissioned pet portrait, acrylic on canvasboard, private collection (THANK YOU!).
 
This painting will be a surprise gift from a group of girlfriends who have been sneaking around taking pictures of this little dog for the last couple months.  Her dog is her little shadow, and what a fitting gift his portrait will be. She has absolutely no idea about this (nor does she know about Painting a Dog a Day, although she has seen my paintings before and loved them). It's way too much fun working in secret like this.
 
If you would like to commission a portrait for a special occasion, let me know. We can book a particular day and cc the Painting a Dog a Day note to the recipient or we can do it all on the sly. We can also put together a beautiful gift certificate so that the recipient can share in the painting process. 
 
Thanks as always for looking at and sharing my paintings.
Have a great weekend! I'm off to bed - it's been a looooong week!!
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......