Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bacchus

"Bacchus," 6" square, commissioned pet portrait of a Boxer, acrylic on canvasboard, private collection (THANK YOU!).
 
Bacchus is brother to yesterday's Loki and to Ajax, whom you will get to meet in the days to come. Bacchus is a dear guy with a soulful expression (just look at those eyes) and delightful coloring (I think a snippet of literally every color in the rainbow is in this painting).
 
Inquiries on how to get your own Dog-a-Day commission (including gift certificates for Father's Day gift giving), questions about ordering my book highlighting the first year of Dog-a-Day paintings (the second volume will be out later this summer), and any other questions may always come to me.
 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family.
Have a great evening,
Kim
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......