Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, February 01, 2013

Bucky, A Painted Sketch

 
 

 
"Bucky," image approximately 5-1/2" x 5" roughly centered on a 9" x 12" bristol board, done in acrylics, depicting a much beloved Daschund, private collection (THANK YOU!!).
 

Bucky's over on the studio Facebook page - there's a couple pics of his portrait in process.

 
Want a Santini original of your own? email me and we can talk about a portrait of your four legged family member!


Thanks!
Kim Santini
ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......