Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Tilly

 
 
 
"Tilly," 5" x 7", commissioned portrait of a terrier, done in acrylics on a museum quality panel, private collection (THANK YOU!).
 

Don't those eyebrows just drive you crazy with love?

 
Stay warm this weekend,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......